Trip Ideas to guide you throughout
our county’s must-sees.
Waukesha County has so many things to do, places to stay and eat offering a new appeal to all types of travelers. Explore the beauty, excitement and intrigue of Waukesha County!
For the Antique/Historian:
- Things To Do: Delafield Antique Show (April and November)
- Places to Stay: Pedal’rs Inn Bed & Breakfast – Victorian Bed and Breakfast
- Where To Eat: Red Cicle Inn – Wisconsin’s Oldest Restaurant Since 1848!
For the Shopper:
- Things To Do: Brookfield Square Mall
- Places to Stay: Radison Inn
- Where To Eat: Jose’s Blue Sombrero – Sophisticated, fresh and hip mexican foods
- Things To Do: Ten Chimneys
- Places to Stay: Clarke Hotel
- Where To Eat: People’s Park
Trip Ideas for the Art Inspired:
- Things To Do: Oconomowoc Art Festival – Named one of the 100 best art fairs in the country by Sunshine Magazine
- Places to Stay: Hilton Garden Inn
- Where To Eat: Roots Coffeebar & Cafe
For the Outdoors:
- Things To Do: Pewaukee Lake – A popular recreational lake, with skiing and sailing!
- Places to Stay: Naga-Waukee County Park – 416-acre parcel consists of a regional park, a championship 18-hole golf course, and 2 lake access sites
- Where To Eat: Delafield Brewhaus – Where brewed beer is always on tap and the menu appeals to all.
Trip Ideas for the Golf/Sports Enthusists:
- Things To Do: Erin Hills Golf Course – Voted Best New Golf Course of the Year by Golf Magazine 2007
- Places to Stay: Delafield Hotel – Sophisticated elegance and classic old-world charm
- Where To Eat: Zins – Uncommon California Italian Restaurant
For the Historian:
- Things To Do: Old World Wisconsin – Return to Wisconsin in the 19th century at this living museum.
- Places to Stay: Eagle Centre House Bed & Breakfast – An authentic replica of an 1846 Greek Revival Stagecoach Inn
- Where To Eat: Gasthaus – A fine German Restaurant